3 October 2014

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

When I took my vacation early last month, I toured the mountain parks in Alberta. I started by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then I drove north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then I continued north to Jasper National. The weather was good, so I enjoyed hiking in the mountains, and I certainly enjoyed the views.

2 comments:

Olena140 said...

When I take my vacation early next month, I will tour the mountain parks in Alberta. I will start by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then I'll drive north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then I will continue north to Jasper National. If the the weather is good, I will enjoy hiking in the mountains, and I will certainly enjoy the views.

Liudmila said...

When I take my vacation every summer, I tour the mountain parks in Alberta. I usually start by driving to Waterton Lakes National Park, and then I drive north through Kananaskis Country to Banff National Park, and then I continue north to Jasper National. The weather is always good, so I enjoy hiking in the mountains, and I certainly enjoy the views.