12 November 2015

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

This coming Saturday, I will take my daughter to the mall to see Santa for the first time. I expect she will be nervous about sitting next to the old gentleman with his big, bushy beard and  hearty laugh. However, she may surprise me and embrace the idea when she realizes that she will get a gift at the end. I hope she stays happy so we can get a nice, smiling photo of her when the photographer takes her picture.

1 comment:

Lacey 140 said...

This past Saturday, I took my daughter to the mall to see Santa for the first time. I expect she was nervous about sitting next to the old gentleman with his big, bushy beard and hearty laugh. However, she surprised me and embraced the idea when she realized that she would get a gift at the end. I'm glad she stayed happy so we could get a nice, smiling photo of her when the photographer took her picture.