15 November 2013

TIME CHANGE

Change the time of this paragraph. You will need to change the verb tense and any time clues. Each participant should choose a different time change and verb tense.

This coming Saturday, I will take my daughter to the mall to see Santa for the first time. I expect she will be apprehensive of this old gentleman with his big, bushy beard and  hearty laugh. However, maybe she will  surprise me and embrace the idea once she will realize that there will be a gift at the end of it. I am hoping she will stay happy so that we will have a nice, smiling photo of her when the photographer will take her picture.

3 comments:

Guadalupe Perez140 said...

future perfect progressive:

Before this Saturday ends, I will have been taking my daughter to the mall to see Santa for the first time. I expect she will have been apprehensive of this old gentleman with his big, bushy beard and hearty laugh. However maybe she will have been surprising me and embrace the idea once she will have been realizing that there will have been a gift at the end of it. I am hoping she will have been staying so that we will have been a nice, smiling photo of her when the photographer will have been taking her picture.

Andrea140,143 said...

Last Saturday, I took my daughter to the mall to see Santa for the first time. I expected that she would be apprehensive of this old gentleman with his big, bushy beard and hearty laugh. However, she surprised me and embraced the idea once she realized that there would be a gift at the end of it. She stayed happy so now we have a nice, smiling photo of her of when the photographer took her picture.

Michael said...

Wow, future perfect continuous! That is a very difficult task you chose for yourself, Guadalupe, perhaps too difficult! But a good effort nonetheless!

Andrea took the more familiar route, and nailed it.