1 November 2013

TIME CHANGE

On Halloween, when I took my two-year old son trick or treating, at first he didn’t know what to make of the activity. We were with neighbours and their young children, but by the time we reached the third house on our route, he had it figured out. My little ghost ran up to the house before all of the bigger kids and rang the doorbell.


Change the time of this paragraph – you will need to change the verb tense and any time clues. Each participant should choose a different time change and verb tense.

3 comments:

Guadalupe Perez140 said...

On Halloween, I will take my two-year old son trick or treating, but first he will not know what to make of the activity. We will be with neighbors and their young children, but by the time we will reach the third house on our route he will figure out. My little ghost will run up to the house before all of the bigger kids and will ring the doorbell

Meghan140 said...

Meghan140

Last Halloween, when I took my two-year old son trick or treating, at first he didn’t know what to make of the activity. We had gone with the neighbours and their younger children, but by the time we had reached the third house on our route, he had it figured out. My little ghost had ran up to the house before all of the bigger kids and had rung the doorbell.

Michael said...

Good try, both of you!

Here are some examples:

On Halloween, when I take my two-year old son trick or treating, at first he will not know what to make of the activity. We will be with neighbours and their young children. But by the time we reach the third house on our route he will have it figured out. My little ghost will run up to the house before all of the bigger kids and will ring the doorbell.

Last Halloween, when I had taken my two-year old son trick or treating, at first he didn’t know what to make of the activity. We had gone with the neighbours and their young children. But by the time we had reached the third house on our route, he had it figured out. My little ghost had run up to the house before all of the bigger kids and had rung the doorbell.