Solution to the previous puzzle:
Find the word pairs defined below.
Hint: The two words will be the same except for the extra letter at the beginning of the first word.
Example: Begin --> Sour
Answer: Start --> Tart
1. Outer layer --> Oxidized metal
2. Defraud; violate rules --> energy in transit
3. Sensation of cold --> Local land elevation
4. Go upward --> Jointed appendage; branch
5. Strong metal rope --> Having necessary skill
6. Confined; restrained --> Old; grew older
7. Stop; discontinue --> Freedom from hardship
8. Lacking dirt --> Lacking fat
*Note, the first person with the correct answer gets the bonus point.