18 August 2016

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

Next weekend, I am going to see a multi-cultural festival that will be held at the local community centre. I am going to wander around the site first to see what looks good and what is popular. Afterwards, I am going to sample food from several different countries. I am also going to enjoy some traditional dancing and other displays. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Last weekend, I went to see a multi-cultural festival that was held at the local community centre. I wandered around the site first to see what looked good and what was popular. Afterwards, I went and sampled some food from several different countries. I also enjoyed some traditional dancing and other displays.

Brad 140

Anonymous said...

This weekend, I will be seeing a multi-cultural festival that is held at the local community centre. I will be wandering around the site first to see what looks good and what is popular. Afterwards, I will be going to sample food from several different countries. I will also be enjoying some traditional dancing and other displays.

Michael said...

Excellent, both of you!